Sara at Greenga Girl and Krystal at A Year in the Life of Krystal put some of us ladies up to a challenge. We have to chose 7 posts that fit into certain categories and it was exactly that "A challenge."
Most Beautiful Post
"Surprise Suprise, Wait for Me or Him" I chose this post because I did not learn what a great family I had but I was just reminded how wonderful they are. I was having a really hard time being away from Javier and what was making it worse was my grandma is going through cancer treatment and it is hard not having the support I needed from him being so far away. My family thought that I should go back to Mexico for a little while and I decided to surprise Javier with the visit. Little did I know Javier would be surprising me at the airport instead.
Most Popular Post
" A Little Update" This was actully the second most popular, but I used the most popular ( Good News or Bad? ) in another category. I thought that when I went down to Jalisco in April it was the big move but as always things change. I was now back in the states helping my parents move and visiting my gradma while she was sick.
Most Controversial Post
"Doctor's Visits" I do not have any real controversial posts, I would rather keep things light unless I am ranting about something annoying. I only chose this post because it was the only one where I received a couple rude and unnecessary comments. There are many challenges life brings us that we may not agree with or like but we have to do what is necessary and I am glad that I have become strong enough to withstand them. No one likes doctors visits no matter how great they seem but here in Mexico it is a whole different story.
Most Helpful Post
"Learning to Fix Myself and the Anxiety" I am not sure this post was helpful to any one person but I just wanted to share how I changed my life and some of the choices I was making for the better. I was not happy with the way things were going or how much weight I had gained but with help from my family I was able to turn things around. I had a more positive outlook on life and lost 22 pounds!
A Post Whose Success Surprised Me
"And So it Begins..." This was the first of my blog. Javier had been gone for a couple months after the deportation and I was realizing that my life would be changing big time. I had just decided to move my life and belonging along with the doggies down to Jalisco. I was most surprised by all the support and the big comunity that I would be joining. I think the transition would have been much harder for me, but knowing that I was not alone made all the difference.
A Post that didnt get the Attention it Deserved
"New Years in Mx"
I only picked this post because it was the only one without any comments.( So I figured it did not get as much attention, I dont know how to check the visitor on each post) Dont mean to sound conceited.
Post I am Most Proud Of
"Do You want the Good News or the Bad?" This post was about my grandma who I mentioned earlier had cancer. I had just learned about the news and we were getting different answers from all kinds of doctors that was just not positive. I am most proud of not just the post because there were so many kind comments and prayers sent her way, but I am most proud of my grandma. She is being a fighter and staying strong through this whole process. In the beginning her tumor was 21 cm and it has now shrunk down to 7 cm. This is amazing, me and my family are greatful for all the prayers we recieved and for all the strengh she has shown.
4 comments:
Thanks for participating! I love having all these posts to go and read.
Lisa let me tell you that "Your most helpful Post" helped me a lot, and just reading it gave me so much strenght to do it myself and start loosing weight. It's so hard to loose weight specially when there is a situation that makes it hard to focus. So I just want to thank you for writing it down and giving me that lift to keep myself motivated.
Aww Thank you, you are so sweet. I am so glad that I could help someone else. I am definetly one of those who turns to food when I am upset over something and It is very hard to get out of that mode. Everytime I want to go back I just think of how I felt before. You got this!
Sara thanks for including me it was hard, but fun to look back.
Post a Comment