These last two weeks I have been so tired all day and sometimes I feel a little nausea. We all know what first came to mind but the idea was thrown out the last week. PHeww!! Its just not the time for that right now. Anywho So for about the last two weeks I find myself getting tired all of a sudden, or sick to my stomach and sometimes there is dizzyness. The last time I felt like this was right before my anxiety attack. Isn't that a horrible feeling? First of all I dont feel the symptoms coming on and it is not easy to try and make myself feel better knowing I could possibly have another attack. I have somewhat been letting myself down. Since I have been here I have not been spent one day doing exercise.This was the biggest stress reliever for me. First problem. Next there was an argument that happened between Javi and his family and even though things are fine now it was like walking on eggshells for a week. Lastly Javier has been off work for a month now. What he has saved up for the last few months is pretty much gone now.
After all those trips to the doctors, bills, and unexpected costs the money is getting slim. Last week we thought that Javi would only have one more week off and then maybe be headed back to work. Not the case. The doctor has decided that he needs to have surgery in Guadalajara in a few weeks. So it will most likely be two months off of work and we are hoping to get some type of payment for his disability soon, that will be a little bit of a relief. So that is a little bit of what has been happening here with us. Back in the states there is good news for my grandma, we have been told that her tumor has shrunk again down to 5cm now. This is great news concerning the cancer. We should be finding out soon when her surgery will be which I will be going back for.
I dont mean to bore you all with my whining but for me this is my first step to making myself feel better and healthier. I want to start off by sharing how I feel with someone other than Javier and just getting some of these things off my chest. I have mentioned once before that I tend to keep things to myself and this problem has come back to bite me in the a** . Next I am going to start my exercise and take some of the stress away. Lastly I am going to try and get myself on some kind of diet, not necessarily counting calories or anything but watching my portions and see how I feel by next week. Well Thanks for letting me vent and wish my luck on my changes this week.
9 comments:
I totally thought you were pregnant :)
Krystal
I hope you feel better soon! I think part of it is being introduced to a whole new world of germs. I was sick when we got to Juarez on and off for about 3 months.
definitely start exercising again! I started 6 months ago and it has worked wonders :)
Hope things go well with Javier's job.
Krystal I know right! I was worried for a couple weeks.
Cheryl, That could definetly be part of it. They made me drink some parasite pill about a month ago and my stomach has been a little better but my allergies are driving me crazy. I thought you had mentioned once you got a shot here in mexico and I have been thinking of doing the same thing. Any advice?
Laura, gracias and yea I am for sure going to start again, I think I just have to wait for the evenings or really early in the morning because it is so darn hot!
I hope you start to feel better soon! Know you aren't alone in this. I hope that the surgery and everything goes well with your husband and grandmother too.
Karen
I am so glad to hear that your grandma is doing much better Lisa, and remember dont keep things to your self off is much better to get them off your chest and relieves anxiety and you will feel better, I am here when ever you need to vent amiga. Bendiciones!
Angie
Sorry you are feeling so cruddy. One suggestion I would make is to have your blood pressure checked. I had those same symptoms for a long time, and it ended up being that my blood pressure was dangerously low. I took some medication that helped. Also could be your blood-sugar levels. Hope you feel back to yourself quickly and hope your husbands surgery goes well!
Gracias Karen, I really appreciate it.
Angie, Thank you so much, it means alot.
Sarah, I will definetly keep that in mind and check up on it. Thank you!
Lisa, I know I am a little late with my comment, but I just wanted to say that maybe we could meet when you and Javier come to GDL.
Post a Comment