After Javier took me to Jamay last weekend he decided to go back and get some fishing in. When we woke up sat morning it was overcast and really cool outside from all the rain the night before, so I figured it would be nice cool day. Wrong, and hour later I was burning up and Javier was not having any luck. We moved around the lake about four times and as the day progressed it just got hotter and hotter. The fish were not even biting the line, we were running out of water and I was just done. Finally Javier said lets go and we started heading home.
One the way home he decided he wanted to stop somewhere else and try again to catch some fish. Really? So he found his spot to put all his fishing poles and we sat there waiting for the fish to bite. While we were sitting by the river we heard some noises behind us in the tall grass. There were four huge horses walking down the hill to get some water and eat some grass. It was so cool to see, being so close to them and watching them in their environment. It was a good way to end the hot and annoying morning it kind of made it worth stopping there.
On the way back to the house FINALLY, we drove through some ranches and saw some more horses and this one had a baby, I had to make him stop so I could take some pictures.
This was one of the horses by the river, they were beautiful.
While I was taking my pictures Javier found these red beans.
There were beautiful flowers around the river and I couldnt resist.






4 comments:
Beautiful photos :) Sounds like a great day!
Gracias!
I absolutely love horses and almost purchased one on this last trip to Nayarit but decided against it at the last minute. Awsome photos!
Trinidad, Gracias and they are beautiful animals arent they.
Post a Comment