OK so it looks like I will be joining Javier in Jalisco for New Years!!! I am so Excited I have not seen him months and I cant wait to be with him and his family. I have been so busy trying to figure out all the things I need to do to travel to Mexico. I already have a passport but I am trying to get my Tourist Visa also. We will be driving from TJ and enjoying a road trip all the way to his home in Jalisco. Javier said that it takes at least 20 hours to get there so we will see how many things can happen along the way.
Meanwhile back here in the states I have been trying to rent out my house, but I have not been having much luck. So unfortunately I will be returning after a couple of weeks down in Mexico. This just means, me totally moving all of my stuff down there will have to wait a little bit longer. We also have two dogs that have been with me all these months since Javier has been gone and I really wanted to bring them with me, but I don't know if that is an option.
If not that is just another thing i will have to add to the list of all that needs to be done before moving. We will just have to see how things play out in the next couple of
weeks. No matter what happens though I am just going to try and stay positive which is one thing I have been trying to change about myself. I am usually not an optimistic person! That is one of the great things Javier has brought into my life.
"It's only making me stronger"


2 comments:
Well, now you have a comment! And look at you, Miss Popular, having only one post without comments.
Gracias and sorry after I read it again it sounded pretty conceited hu! Soo did not mean it like that.
Post a Comment