I have been having a bad couple of days and I saw something this afternoon on yahoo that was so cute and made me laugh. Take a look it was too adorable not to share. Any one have any funny stories of their kids when they were little or of themselves. I dont have any kids yet but I cant wait experience little things like this. Enjoy!!
http://news.yahoo.com/video/tech-15749651/twin-talk-secret-speech-or-gibberish-24719313
3 comments:
My mom says that when I was a little girl, I wouldn't wear my panties unless they'd been ironed.
Today? I'm not nearly so anal but any clothing that I'll be wearing in public *must* be as wrinkle-free as possible. Makes travelling a bit disconcerting for me...lol.
How funny LOL. That must have been so cute to hear from a little girl. I hate having wrinkles too, but hate to iron.
That was back in the day when housewives ironed everything. Even underwear.
I'd prefer not to have to iron, but I hate wrinkles enough that I'm willing to do it.
Post a Comment