Favorite Photos

Monday, March 7

Disneyday

   
Me and my Mom
                                         
Disneyland was pretty amazing! I am so glad I got to go and my mom surprised me with a two day pass. She actually got a good deal. My mom went to the grocery store and purchased a gift card that would get me into disneyland two days but I could only visit one park per day. When we arrived at disney though the lady at the front told us we could pay ten dollers more and get two park hopper tickets, which meant we could visit both parks on both days for only 110 dollers. Now this price is still outrageous but it was better than the 150 dollers we would have had to pay if we got the tickets at the disneyland park.

This Mr Potatoe head was so cute he was talking and dancing.
                                             
Anywho they are doing so many new thing in the new California Adventure, they are building the whole town from the cars movie which is going to be soo cute, and a whole new section for the little mermaid. I was a little bummed we will not be able to see the finish product of these two very cute cartoons. I do have to say though that the wolrld of color was my favorite part besides the rides. They do such an amazing job with the way they project all the characters onto the water.



Walking into Disneyland Park area.
 


This is my favorite roller coaster at Cali Adventure
 



These tree are from the Bugs life land and of course the scary Hollywood Tower
 
This mickey farris wheel was so cute at night!
 
I tried to get some good picks of World of Color but it was really hard.
 

Aww from the Little Mermaid



6 comments:

Jackie said...

What a nice photo of you and your mom! It looks like you had a great time! How I want to take my girls to Disney again!

Trinidad Salamanca said...

Loved all the pictures, especially the one of Mr. Potato head :). Your mom is awsome for taking you! I didn't take my first trip to Disneyland until I was a senior in High School, by that time I had lost all desire to go. I enjoyed myself though and would definitely go again.

Unknown said...

Thanks Jackie, it was pretty fun!
Trinidad, yes Im definetly lucky to have such a great mom and We loved Mr potatoe head, we actually held up the line taking pictures of him! ooops.

Rebecca said...

Looks like so much fun!

Barb said...

I think it's cute that your mom is such a Disney fan. Glad you both had a good time. I've never been.

You and you mom look a lot alike. Especially your smiles.

Unknown said...

Thanks rebecca we had a great time.
Barb, I think its cute too, Its just who she is.