Favorite Photos

Thursday, March 31

Round 2 of Disney

Well the last time we went to Disneyland we did not go until the middle of the day and stayed until it closed. I was so tired though because I had also worked that morning. This time around I told my mom we should go right when the park opens and try and get on as many rides as we could. Well she agreed to this and I also got another surprise my uncles, aunt, and cousin were coming with us and they planned on getting a room to stay the night. I am one lucky girl!!  It was about half way through the day and we had already been on 12 rides and got to go back to the room to relax for a little while before round 2.
Our suite 5 min away from Disneyland.
Me, mom, Uncle Paul, Aunt Margo, & Uncle Richard

Margo, Mom, and Me

Here are some more random pics throughout the day!

This they added because of the Tangled movie and of
course the character was there to take pics with.



Inside of Mickeys house.

Thought this was a funny sign.


Thunder Mountain. We got on it a couple hours
before they shut it down.

I totally forgot about this part of Disneyland
until my mom reminded me. I forgot how
cute it was.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of my family for everything
they have done for me and for always being there. I had a blast at
Disneyland and will always remember it. Love ya mucho and
will miss you sooo much!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loooove Disneyworld! Jorge and I hope to go on our own sometime before we have kids.

Unknown said...

I hope you guys get to go too. I have only been to disneyland here in cali but it is the happiest place on earth besides the long lines!

Jackie said...

How much fun you lucky girl! :) What's "Tangled?" And how scary they closed Thunder Mountain shortly after you guys were on it. Do they normally do maintenance when the park is open?

Unknown said...

Jackie, yea it was kind of creepy they shut it down but they did do maintenance on a couple rides now that you mention it. And Tangled is a very cute disney movie based on a repunzle character. Your girls would probably love it. I think it just came out over here last week.