Cant believe tomorrow will be New Years Eve already. I hope everyone has a great night and cant wait to hear about your celebrations. I did not plan on making a list of goals or resolutions but Milena over at Mexi- Can Me inspired me to write one so here goes....
1. Learn more Spanish, I have improved since last year, but still understand way better than I can speak it. I am more of a listener and not so much a chatty cathy, unlike Javi so that is part of my problem.
2. Try to find some type of on-line work that I can do while I am here. I spend time helping with the store, cleaning, and cooking, but I would like to be able to make some extra money and keep busy while Javi is away.
3. I want to start looking into getting an FM-2. I have to find out what is involved and get all my paperwork ready.
4. I want to travel somewhere with Javi during his vacation. After these last two years it would be nice to get away just the two of us.
5. Keep in shape and working out. I did not want to wait until the new year to start working out so I started two weeks ago and I feel a lot better about myself and it has helped me with some stressing out.
Well that is all I got for now, its a start anyway. If anyone else wants to join in on the lists for the New Year I would love to hear about some of your goals. Wishing everyone a safe and Happy New Year.
7 comments:
Lisa, what a good list :) I think your goals are very obtainable since you seem like a really driven person! Thanks for the shout out, it is really sweet that you said I inspired you.. :) Looking forward to you completing your list! xo
I would also like to have a "get away" with Hugo. Did you ever check out www.odesk.com? It looks interesting and most of all...legit. I'm going to send you an email regarding the FM2/FM3 stuff. Have a very Happy New Year!
Happy New Year!! I hope all your dreams come true :)
A romantic getaway with Javi sounds like a great idea!
Thanks Milena, and your welcome. I try to get things done quickly but no matter how on top of it your are down here it really doesnt matter.
Jackie,Thank you, I would really appreciate it if your could send the info for me. :)I have heard about the "O Desk" and I will for sure check it out. I have not worked in a while and I need some things t okeep me busy. I hope you get your getaway one day, where would you guys go? Happy New Years also!!
Kelsey, Gracias. I hope yours do too. I always have you and your family in my thoughts.
Laura, doesn't it though ;) I think we might go to Pv if we ever got away. It is closer to us than Cancun.
You've put together a great list! I've decided to not make any resolutions this year... then I'm not disappointed when I don't keep them...LOL
That is a very good point lol, but I thought I should do it because some of them are things that I have no choice with and need to accomplish.
Post a Comment