Favorite Photos

Friday, December 9

Here we go again

Alright ladies, I am sending around another set of fun questions. Hope you all join in with me and cant wait to hear your answers and learn something new.

1. If you could picture you life two years from now what would you like to see?

       I would like to be officially married and having our first kid. Javier and I have been together for five years and he introduces me as his wife but I think we would both like to make it official.

2. What is the worst habit you feel you have?

        It is hard for me to share "my feelings"  with other people  and I have always had a habit of biting my nails for as long as I can remember.

3. What is your favorite genre of movies?

        Comedy, I could watch anything that makes me laugh over and over again.

4. What are five thing you would include in your to- do list?

        Travel to Italy and Greece
        Get married
        Have kids
        Have our own house again
        Start our own business
     

5. Are you still in contact with any childhood friends?

      No. I had one best friend from age 10-18 but not any more.
      I really only have one best friend besides Javi, who I have known since I was 17.

6. Do you get along well with family members and relatives?

        I am happy to say that I have a great family, who 90% of the time get along. I have a short temper but when it comes to family I will try and let it go just because I know they have always been there for me and I would not want to do anything to mess that relationship up.
    

7. If you were to win 10 million what would you do with the money?

      I would build our own house here in Mx. and maybe one closer to the beach also.
      Start up some kind of business me and Javi could do together.
      Give some money to my parents and save the rest to give our kids a good life.

8. Have you ever been in a physical fight? Any details?
  
     I have to admit I was pretty feisty when I was younger and I am surprised to say have not been in any huge physical confrontation. There was only one time I remember pushing a girl into a locker because she had been teasing me for weeks. I tried to hold it for as long as I could but, just snapped one day. Have to say after she banged her head on that locker she never came to bother me again.

9. Three things you could not live without?

      My family
      Javier
      My kindle (only thing keeping me sane)

10.  Have you ever met a celebrity if not who would you chose to meet?
 
      George Stults, he played Kevin, Lucy's husband on 7th heaven if anyone remembers that show. I was eating at a Hooters restaurant with my family and they told me to go ask for his autograph. I went to his table where there were about four other guys and asked him to sign my menu. He did and then he asked me if I wanted his number also WHAT? I figured yea right like that would ever happen so I just smiled and said no thanks I'm just here for my aunt ( I mean come on get real, he was really good looking, but I am not an idiot I would have never got the real #). His mouth fell open and all the other guys started laughing at him. It was pretty funny.

11. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?

    I do have one on my the back side of my left shoulder. It is a half moon with stars and it is a light blue color. Me and my ex-best friend decided to do this together for our 18 b-days. Even though we are no longer friends I don't regret it, I actually like the color and the way it looks. I might even get another some day. Only piercings are in my ears, trust me if  I could of ever had one in my belly button I probably would have doe it already.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to see you slam a girl into a locker! Badass :)

Estrellita said...

Poor George! That's hilarious! I love this set of questions.

Unknown said...

Fun!

I've joined in!

http://bigvz.blogspot.com/2011/12/lisa-fellow-expat-from-one-country-to.html

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining in ladies.

LOL. Laura not my best moment but only way I could think of to make her stop. Oh well

Anonymous said...

I say good for you for defending yourself! This was a lot of fun to do, thanks for coming up with it.

Unknown said...

Rubireyes, Thank you. I think I am going to try and do it every month. Change things up a bit.