After I left in April Javier joined a team to keep himself busy and get a little exercise. I dont understand all the rules yet but I was able to keep up and hey they won there first game because Javier scored the two goals. Maybe I was his good luck charms! Well Yesterday he went to another games straight from work and when he came home he brought a friend with him. He said that when he was driving home he felt like something pricked him but did not really think anything of it. After about ten, fifteen minutes he started feeling a little bit of pain. Well by the time he got home he ran into our bedroom and closed the door, I was laying in bed already and watching a movie when he started taking off all his clothes.
Well once the pants came off he felt another prick and then the Alacran / Scorpion fell on the floor. Yikes it had now got him twice. A scorpion are you freakin kidding me.
It lookeed a little bit like this one, I wanted to take a picture but Javier was so pissed that he started swearing at it and hitting it with my high heel because it was the first thing that he could get his hands on. His mom made him drink a huge glass of milk and eat a whole clove of garlic. Then she made him rub some nasty smelling liquid on it with a cotton ball. I have to say after working all day, sweating at his game and rubbing all that liquid on himself he smelled so great!! Yuck. Then after she burned the bites. Ouch. Poor thing I felt bad for him, but then I learned that he changed his clothes at the park and then left his bag of clothes on the floor instead of putting the bag back in the car. So he kind of invited the bugs into his things. Im not saying he deserved it but come on there are bugs on the floor. After getting bite by a scorpion people usually go and get a shot but Mr. Toughy said that he was fine and he was not going to sit at the doctors for hours.
He said that he would be fine and took a shower and got ready for bed.
Then as he got into bed he made a little face because well I did not mention this before but, the scorpion has bitten him in the tooshi! LOL sorry I am not laughing at you babe.Then he tells me before falling asleep, can you check on me during the night and make sure I am still alive, and If I dont wake up I just want to say how much I love you.
What a dork!

11 comments:
While I am sure it was not funny for him, it was quite funny to read!
Ouch!! I love the ending, that was just too sweet.
OMGoodness! How scary! And painful! I hope he's feeling better!
Bummer! (pun totally intended...lol).
Poor Javi.
Greengagirl, wasnt it though. LOL
Stephanie, He does amuse me most of the time. I tell he thats why I keep him.
Jackie, Yea he is ok just a little sore from where his mother burned the bite but he made it through the night.
Barb, LOL. And yes poor poor javi.
Scary!!! In the hotter months, you should move your bed a few inches away from the wall to prevent alacranes in your sheets.
Glad Javier's ok
Gringationcancun, Gracias. I am gonna move my bed right now!!
OMG Lisa! Javi is definately tuff! I would've been panicing and crying. LOL
Paul, I know right! Me too.
Oh wow! I had never asked what they do for bites here. I had just always planned on jumping in the car and heading for the centro de salud or a hospital if any of us got bit.
Living south of Sanity, you and me both!
Post a Comment