Favorite Photos

Monday, June 20

Happy late Father's Day

I dont have any one thing that I wanted to write about today but I did want to say Happy Late Fathers day to all the great daddy's out there. I was not able to be with my dad yesterday but I did get to talk with him and give him his gifts before I left. So Happy Fathers day Dad. Love ya lots n miss you more.

Here is a picture of me n my dad a couple years ago in Laughlin, NV.


This picture was from a company christmas party a few years ago.


Last pic of the three Hernandez men from our fiesta yesterday here in Mexico.



Anywho......
I was just wondering if anyone has been having problems with blogger lately on commenting. I know this last week there are some blogs that I love to follow and I have not been able to comment on. It is really annoying. Then I thought that maybe some of my followers might be having problems as well.
So I am going to try out disqus, some of the blogs I follow use this commenting tool and it just seems so much easier than all the passwords and other things here on blogger. Well let me know what you think, I hope everything is working.

6 comments:

Val said...

There are a few blogs that I follow and they don't let me post a comment. I don't know what the issue is. I hope it eventually works again.

lisa n javi said...

It sucks doesn't it! I actually tried putting the disqus on my page and it wouldn't even let me do that soo frustrating!!!

Jackie said...

Hey there Lisa! I'm so happy to see you're back in Mexico. I love the photos of you and your dad and the Hernandez men. :)

Barb said...

I haven't had any problems posting comments and nobody has emailed me to say they're having problems with mine.

Trinidad said...

Yes it's extremely annoying! I'm with you on this one but then I think about switching over and how difficult it might be. I have my fingers crossed hoping it will start working again.

lisa n javi said...

Hi Jackie, good to hear from you. I was hoping you would stop by because I have been trying to comment on your page and I have not been able to. Where it says comment as... will not let me post under my google account. I dont know why it changed but I hope I can figure it out.

Barb, well thats good new maybe its just my connection here. I dont really know?

Trinidad, yea it was difficult. I was not able to install it on my page so I guess I am stuck where Im at :(