Love these kind of mornings where I get to enjoy every little thing.
It has been cloudy and raining the last couple days
and this is what I woke up to.
I finally got around to do all the laundry that
was piling up in our room.
Even though I spent the morning doing chores I have to say
laundry is my favorite part. Its the little things, If I told my family in the states
that I loved hanging laundry on the line I dont know
what they would say exactly. I just feel like I get to appreciate
every little thing while I am living here in Mexico and I love it.
Just thought I would throw in one more of my chores this morning.
MMM making flan or geletina. I have had to
hold my self back from eating one every time I have to make them.
Have a great one!
3 comments:
Oh girl! You like doing laundry so much come on over! I have a big pile for you. I hate it and I even have a dryer to throw all those wet clothes into.
Glad the rain cleared up for you for a while so you could hang all those things.
Hope you are enjoying your visit!
LOL!! I dont know why but it is the one thing I dont mind doing. I am definetly enjoying my stay. Thanks.
Nice photos! And good for you that you're taking pleasure in such things!
Post a Comment