Favorite Photos

Monday, January 31

Can you see the Virgin Mary?


So here are two photos of the Virgin that we saw on our trip up the mountain. We had to pour water over the rock to see the image wich is very faint. We did not see it at first and Javier asked me Is it because I dont have enought faith or what? We did see the image though. You can tell that the dark spots on the bottom are the angels wings and the darker image on the top is her head, it is kind of tilted to the right.
Is anyone able to see the image?

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I can't see it....wel maybe..is her head tipped to the right? I don't know.

Jackie said...

What I can see are the two sides of what would be the cape-like garment she wears. Interesting! I had to laugh at Javier's comment about not having enough faith. I like how someone tied the Mexican flag.

Unknown said...

Rebecca, yea thats what it looks like to me that she is tipping her head. It is very hard to make out though.
Jackie yea javiers pretty funny he can make you laugh in any situation, but yea the cape was the first thing we were able to make out also.