Favorite Photos

Saturday, January 29

More pix from the mountain trip.

Ok so I finally got my pictures to load on my brother in laws computer.
So this is the mountain we decided to climb.

Half way up. Uughh still look like we are still so far.

Thinkin of passing out right about now!

It is kind of hard to see, but there it is. The memorial.

Very colorful. All the candels were on inside the little stand.

View from the top. Very pretty.


View from inside the cave.

Javi running up the mountain, I swear this man never runs out of energy.

Me inside cave over the memorial.

Kind of hard to see, but Me Javi, and Lupe.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

How long did it take you guys? It was quite the hike! Very nice photos!

Unknown said...

Thank you! It was a fun experience! I believe it took a little over an hour because I had to stop so many times. lol.