Favorite Photos

Friday, March 2

Vacation = The good, The bad, and The ugly. Day 2

After the chaotic first day we decided to sleep in and take our time getting to the beach. The day before Javi asked someone where we could find nicer beaches without rocks, so we moved farther south and found a calmer beach with softer sand. There were a lot of tourist's on the beach here but we found a table to rent and camped out for a couple hours.



It was good for the baby and Javis mom to have the table, they did not like to be
out in the sun so long, unlike me I just kept putting lotion on and baking. That's Javi's niece there on the left, she pretty much stayed in that spot the whole day, I was kind of wondering why she even came. She did not want to get in the water or walk around with us, she did not even like the malecon. I don't know if it was out of her comfort zone or if it was because she was with family. It might have been a whole different trip for her if she was there with her boyfriend and friends, but either way we did not let her "footchi face" as Javi calls it bother us.

This day was much more laid back for us, a few hours of swimming, boogie boarding, and eating.



Javi and I tried teaching his nephew how to use the board but he was having trouble getting
the hang of it. Needless to say Javi used it most of the time.


Love this pix of my suegros. They almost never show affection with each other, so to
see them holding hands and walking down the beach together was cute.


Pretty view of the beach.



Me n javi next to some rocks at the end of the beach.







Yummy fruit. Love mango's and they were cut in such cute shapes.



Family shot, notice niece not with us.



We had to get a shot of Eduardo buried. LOL.



Love this



Don't really like this shot. I could stand to lose about 15 more 1bs for a bikini.



Nice view of the Mariachi band.


Later that night we went back to the Malecon and picked up a few souvenirs for the family. Glad to say that we had at least one day of rest and relaxation on this trip.


They are both smiling its a miracle. It took about ten tries to get this shot.



Family with almost all smiles.






Me n Eduardo on a ladder / Statue.




My fav pic of this little one that day.


More to come......


5 comments:

Gringation Cancun said...

"fuchi face" hahahahahaha

I'm like you, at the beach I like to put on lotion and bake all day.

Love your shirt!

Jackie said...

I love seeing your photos and hearing about your vacation in PV!!! I recogonize the beach you guys were at...it's Playa Los Muertos. I lived very close from there...like 5 minutes walking. Very nice. Your niece with the "fuchi" face is just too funny. Maybe she missed her boyfriend.

Tara said...

Fuchi Face.... LOL I'm going to have to use that! I love the pics and I'm soooo JEALOUS! haha! Would love to be there right about now. That is a very sweet pic of your suegros. You look great girl! Keep rockin' your bikini!!

Unknown said...

Laura, gracias. I know sometimes I feel like a vampire here. His family thinks I am crazy because I like to wear tank tops and get a tan and dont get me started on what kind of sickness or disease it will give me. LOL.

Jackie, LOL as usual Javi always makes me laugh with his made up words. Lucky girl living that close to the water. It was really pretty there.

Tara, Thank you. It is pretty funny hu! I just dont like when he uses it on me :)

Trinidad Salamanca said...

Looks like overall you and the family had an awsome time! Wish I had known you were going to be in the area I would have loved to meet you, Javi and his family. Your pictures are amazing! I liked several of them but the one that got me the most were the one of your suegros and the fruit! Now I am craving fruit ha ha! Next time you are down this way let me know please!