I know I am getting to this questionnaire a little late this month, but hey better late than never. Can't wait to hear everyone's answers. Have Fun!!
1. What are three things that really annoy you about your "better half"
A. The way he eats sometimes. Especially with bones from chicken or fish.
B. He is so picky about clothes and what matches
C. He will ask me the same question over and over no matter how many times I answer.
2. Who was your first crush. Did they ever find out how you felt?
I remember having my first crush in elementary school a little Mexican boy named Ivan. He was one grade older, I remember a few of us following him around and annoying him.
3. Tea or Coffee? Um both
Lime or Lemon? Lime
Mayonnaise or crema? Mayonnaise
Jack or Cheddar? Pepper jack
Drama or comedy? comedy
4. Who made the first move in the relationship?
I asked him some questions about himself and if he had any plans for the weekend. He asked me if I wanted to go to the beach. I initiated the conversation but he says he made the first move.
5. What is a funny quirk you have?
I have to eat things in pairs. I don't know why but it is kind of weird.
6. If you could change one physical part of you what would it be?
I think my nose it is kind of big and sometimes bugs me.
7. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? English or Spanish?
My mom, English of course.
8. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I do believe this. I may not like what is happening at a particular moment but when I replay things later I always think things play out a certain way for a reason.
9. Five words that describe your immediate family.
( My mom, dad and brother)
Creative
Smart
Caring
Supportive
Trustworthy
10. Wedding or Elope? Elope
Beach or snow? Beach
Fruits or Veggies Fruits
Chicken or Beef Chicken
Cake or Pie Pie
5 comments:
Thank you woman!!! I have been so bored sitting here, not able to do anythign but, read, watch TV, and be online so, this was my distraction for a few minutes! LOL
I so agree with C from question 1, mIguel is the same way, it is crazy!!
How do you eat things in pairs? You have to eat an even number of everything? Shove 2 in your mouth at the same time? 2 things on your plate? I'm intrigued haha
I'm like your hubby, I tend to ask a question more than once, lol. It drives mis hijos crazy sometimes.
Here are my answers. :-)
http://isolated-existence.blogspot.com/2012/03/marchs-monthly-preguntas.html
Pepper Jack is my favorite too!!!!
I think your nose is adorable! I wouldn't change a thing if I were you.
Stephanie, your welcome. Isn't crazy after the first two times I stop answering now and he know why.
Laura, lol. I know I am a little bit of a freak, but it is not with everything. When I eat skittles or french fries, small foods I guess.
Isolated Existence, thanks for joining it. I will be checking out your answers :)
Tara, Thank you. I guess it looks ok from the front but the side view is a little bigger lol.
Post a Comment