I can't even begin to explain how excited I am to see Javier. I have been so busy packing, selling our furniture, trying to pay bills, working and trying to rent out the house all at the same time. I am getting tired all over again just thinking about it!! Oh not to mention all the Christmas plans, presents, and celebrations with the family before my trip. All these worries were starting to take away from my excitement for leaving. I started having my usual negative thinking and anxiety coming back. I am not going to let anything get me down though.
Well I started this blog last week and just decided to finish it today but those negative feelings are coming back again. I just found out I may not be with Javier for New Years. There have been a couple problems and he is not able to meet me in TJ yet. I am really bummed. It has been 8 months now and I thought me and the dogs would be leaving tomorrow morning but it does not look like that is going to happen. It could be sometime between the 1st- 8th of January. This is not a good way to start off the week. I just have to keep telling myself I have waited this long, another week will be nothing.
4 comments:
It is hard the last few days when you know soon you will be together. So sorry about the minor set back. Just remember in the grand scheme of life, it is just a blip in time.
Hang in there. You'll be together before you know it. As cliche as this may sound, it's very true...everything happens for a reason even though we may not understand it at the moment.
Where are you? Have you made it down to Mexico? I was just checking in to see how you're doing.
Hi jackie, we did make it. It took a little longer that we thought, but we are here. thanks for thinking of us and im glad to be back.
Post a Comment