Favorite Photos

Wednesday, December 22

Just need to get this off my chest

PLEASE excuse this little..er well big rant. So I mailed my house payment check out the first week of December, by the 14th the money was still in my bank account. I freak out a little and called the loan company to see if they have my check at all. The company says no we do not have the check and you have to figure out how to pay the payment because it will be late if it is not paid by tomorrow. OK now I am really freaking out, that is all I need late charges. I call my bank and ask for a stop payment on the lost check. So the next morning for some reason I called the loan company and sure enough they had the damn check. I am ready to pull my hair out!!
I call my bank back and ask If they could cancel the stop payment so the check will clear, they say yea. Oh Thank God!! Meanwhile I am thinking my house payment is now going to be paid it will just take a little while for the check to post, right? Well turns out the loan company tried to post my check at the same time they were taking back the stop payment. Check DID NOT CLEAR. Last night the collectors already start calling me. Now I am just so pissed I'm ready to break down. I had to sit, say a little prayer, and tell my self there is nothing I can do now, I will just go to the bank and pay it in person tomorrow and pray that I will not get the 200 dollar late fee.
God answered my prayers. The late fee was waived and I was able to pay the regular house payment without any charges. Now just have to find more funds to pay the next house payment. Due Next week day before I leave for Mexico. I will just save my self the trouble this time and drop the check off in person.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm glad you didn't get charged the late fee...that would have really hurt. I like the photo collage. It looks great! I bet you must be excited about moving to Mexico, no? I don't know you, but I think about you often and I wish you the best.

Unknown said...

Well thank you for thinking of me and for the best wishes! And yes I am really excited, it has been 8 months since I have seen Javier!! This visit I will get to stay 3 wks then I have to come back until I find a renter for our house.Once that is done I will be able to live there with no worries.Oh and glad you like the collage I have been wanting to make one it just took awhile for me to figure it out.