Favorite Photos

Monday, June 11

Late I know, Monthly Questions?????

I have finally gotten around to my monthly questions. Hope you guys enjoy and leave your link for you answers. So for the delay but hope you join in on the fun!!

1. So because we have recently gotten engaged I was wondering how all your hubby's popped the big question?

I think you all saw my last blog post if not here it is Engagement Dinner

2. What Jewelery do you wear daily?

I always have to have earrings on, my engagement ring, and two others on my right hand. I feel naked without all of them.

3. Have you ever been told you talk in your sleep?

I don't think anyone has ever told me, but I have woken myself up thinking that I am talking out loud to someone.

4. What are 3 websites you visit daily?

Email, facebook, and my blogger dashboard.

5. Are you allergic to anything?
 
I took one of those test one time were they actually injected me with about 50 different items to see if and how highly I was allergic to that specific thing. It hurt and was not very helpful.
It told me I was allergic to certain trees, freshly cut grass, pollen and dust. It did not tell me that I was allergic to cats even though when I get near one my throat starts closing up and my eyes get swollen and puffy. Or that apples make my mouth itchy, marshmallows make my skin itchy or certain soaps give me hives. I know I know I'm a mess lol.

6. Have you ever had the chicken pox?

I did when I was younger around 7 or 8 I think. It happened at the same time that it snowed at our house. Of course this had never happened before and I was stuck inside watching all the other kids playing in the snow covered  streets.  I felt better after when my aunt purposely brought my cousin around to get it also so that he could get it over with.

7. Last book you read?

Actually I just finished the Twilight saga in 3 wks, no wonder I am blind.  I know, I know you either love it or hate it, sorry I am one of the dorks that got hooked.

8.  4 of your Favorite Alcoholic drinks.

Wine coolers, Long island iced teas, anything with vodka, and I recently found ou I love cider(wish they had them here). So yummy and closest thing that will come to beer for me.

9. What color is your bedroom wall painted?

A bright aqua blue with dirty marks all over it. Javi keeps saying he want to paint it but I will hold out for that one like I have been holding out for the closet.

10.Finish the sentence...

I'm hungry for...... pizza and sherbet ice cream
I'm wearing...... jeans and a tank top
I'm sad when..... javi leaves for work in the middle of the day
I feel like.... I am melting waiting for the rain to come

8 comments:

Laura in Cancun said...

Yay Twilight! Definitely not very good writing, but goshdarnit they're fun :)

Anonymous said...

You are such a doll for doing this every month and congratulations again your engagement. Javi better know what a wonderful woman he has been blessed with. Here are my responses:http://rubireyes-lifeinthearmpit.blogspot.com/2012/06/lisas-monthly-questions.html

Isolated Existence. said...

Congrats on your engagement, beautiful ring! I would love some rain right now. It's so humid here...

Mine are up...

http://isolated-existence.blogspot.com/2012/06/june-monthly-preguntas.html

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies, and gracias for joining in.

Laura I love my twilight, no one else gets it but I cant help being addicted.

ElleCancun said...

I'm sooo going to do this!!!

Okay, so how come I thought you guys were married? I have to read about your engagement!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Ellecancun, Please join in. I love hearing everyone's answers. And thank you!!

Rachel said...

Congrats on your engagement!

Unknown said...

Thank you Rachel!!!