Hey everyone I know last time I said that I said changes were coming. Well this weekend they did, It just wasn't the kind I was thinking of.
Sunday afternoon Javi and I decided we wanted to take his parents out to eat at a restaurant for Mother's / Father's day. So everyone got dressed up and we went to eat at a place close to the lake nearby. My cunada and the kids tagged along and it was nice enjoying something different and new with them. We were all having a nice time and enjoying our meal, the food was Delicious, Javi had steak and shrimp and I had some steak fajitas. Everything was super yummy and we started packing up our food to go when the waiter brought me a little surprise before we left.......
I tried very hard to put the video here on the blog but all I could do was paste the link so please click
Sunday dinner video
So if you clicked the link you saw how Javi proposed to me this weekend!!! EEkkk I am super excited. I could not wait to share this with all of you and my family. Javi has always introduced me as his wife here in Mx, but now after 5.5 years its time to make it official.Yeahh!!!!
12 comments:
What exciting news! Congratulations to both of you! :)
OMMGGGG! That video made me cry!!!! congrats girly, you deserve it :) xo!
Congratulations!
Thank you everyone. I cant tell you how excited and still a little shocked I am feeling right now. I cant stop looking at my finger, everyone just laughs at me.
Whens the wedding :D
Hey Milena, we dont have a date set yet it all depends on when javi will be able to take off work. Also we have to save up to get the paperwork for me because I am from the states. It is a pain in the butt. I think we are just going to sign papers at the registro civil right now and do something bigger in the church later.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Lisa!!!! Congrats to you both!!! The ring is absolutely beautiful!!
Wish I could watch the video here at the office!
SOOOOO exciting!! Congrats! Please please please keep us posted on all the wedding planning
Awwwwwwwww......... Congratulations mamita! That is sooooo excitong for you both!!! :)
Aww . . . yay for you guys! Congratulations!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! How very exciting! Congratulations to you both!
Stephanie, Thank you. I ecstatic and cant stop looking at my finger like its going to disappear lol.
Laura, Thank you. I think we have awhile for any big plans but I dont care as long as we are making it official.
Mami, Gracias. I have been waiting 5.5 long years for this. Just like his family told him "it took you long enough" lol,
Jill, Thank you we are very excited to take the next step :)
Barb, I know eeekkk. lol. Thank you, I was so excited to share with my family and all the girls I felt like I would burst.
Post a Comment