Favorite Photos

Tuesday, June 5

Its like I never left

I know, I know, I have been a terrible blogger lately. Sorry for the long intervals between posts the last couple months.

 I had my ups and downs in the states but all in all had a great time with my family. It is hard being away from Javi while being there, and visa versa here. Always carrying that bittersweet feeling and going from the slow laid back lifestyle to the fast never stopping life. I am so glad that I was given that chance to spend time with everyone though and do some of the things I had not been able to do for a while. I got a lot of shopping in and was able to bring back a lot of goodies for the family here. It is funny the first night I get back everyone all sits around the sala waiting for me to bring out all my gifts like its Christmas. I shopped, ate a little fast food, had a trip to Disneyland, Angels game, spent time with family and friends, and shopped some more.

Thanks to all you ladies for keeping my spirits up during my trip and making me see all the good that I have in my life and to stop complaining.

 I have been back here in Mx for two weeks now and it is like I never left. Being able to go right back into routine here in the house was an easier adjustment this time but I think some changes are coming soon. Before I left for my trip Javi was given a new position at his work, well it offers more money than what he was receiving but he is much more miserable. He is in pain everyday and cant completely bend his fingers. We thought the raise he would be getting would make it worth all the hours and hard work but it is not working out that way. I am actually waiting for him to come home one morning and say that's it today was my last day. He has been talking a lot about selling clothes or opening up a papeleria. I think it would be a good change for him and it would be something we could do together. It would be nice to see him for more than 2 or 3 hours a day and weekends. It is a little scary thinking about him quiting and starting all over with something we have never done before. I can only pray that it works out and that we are making the right decisions. If not I have been thinking of some other options that we might have to look into.

I will keep you guys updated on the job front and will be posting my monthly questions that I have not been keeping up with. I will be leaving you with a few photos of my trip back to the states, until next time.


Me n my stepson


My cunada and her family


Too cute could not resist


My Uncle A with baby G.


Messing around in forever 21


Me n my boys


Family shot


Great view at the game


My brothers work of art, gift to mom for mothers day.


Night at the beach, it was cold but a lot of fun.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

a papeleria sounds great! (with expanding envelopes I might add as I couldn't find them anywhere here lol)

Glad you had a great time home! I always feel it's a bit alkward coming back for the first few days so I'm glad you got right back into things!

Mexi-can Me. said...

love the pics :) Glad you had a good time!

Jackie said...

Your pictures are wonderful! I especially love the gift your brother made/gave to your mom. Absolutely beautiful!!!

I've always thought that a papeleria or a tiendita de abarotes would be good businesses to have. I understand how opening a business can be scary. I wish I could come up with something.

But whatever you do, keep on blogging. :)

I've fallen a bit off the wagon and I'm trying to get back into the groove of things too!

Unknown said...

Welcome back!!! A papeleria sounds great!!! I hope it works out for you.

Laura in Cancun said...

Love the photos!

If it's not worth the $$... time to move on to something bigger and better :)

Unknown said...

Fritp, thanks for the tip I will remember that. It was great getting right back into the groove of things so quickly.

Thanks Milena I tried to fit as much as we could in the four weeks but it went quickly.

Jackie, Gracias. Isnt that clay figure cute. He has always been able to make so many cute and interesting things. I will for sure keep blogging, I cant stay away for that long, I was starting to have withdrawals lol.

Stephanie, thansk amiga I hope we figure out something good to do to make some dinero :)

Laura, Thank you. For sure, it is worth trying something else out that could possibly turn out better