Hola friends, there is another questionnaire going around. I love joining in on these and would like to invite anyone else who wants to join in. I first found this questionnaire with Tara over at http://meandthemexican.blogspot.com/2011/11/just-for-fun.html and with Jennifer at http://rubireyes-lifeinthearmpit.blogspot.com/2011/11/just-for-fun.html . Check out their great answers. I would love to see everyone Else's responses!
What was the first thing I noticed of my husband's
when I met him?
when I met him?
His eyes, butt, and shoulders
Where would I like to go on a honeymoon?
Where would I like to go on a honeymoon?
Italy and Greece
Do I consider myself an adventurous person?
I would like to think so, I love traveling
and learning about new cultures.
Beach or pool?
Beach
Do you have a secret you've never shared with anybody?
Yes
Beach or pool?
Beach
Do you have a secret you've never shared with anybody?
Yes
Summer or winter?
Summer
Kisses or hugs?
Hugs
Sweet or salty?
Sweet
Strawberry or chocolate?
Chocolate dipped strawberry's
Black or white?
Black
Favorite color?
I don't think I have one
Your favorite table game?
Aggravation
What's your favorite drink?
Agua de limon
What is your favorite [alcoholic] beverage?
Adios or Wine coolers
What is your favorite movie?
Home Alone and The Hangover
Your favorite month?
August
August
What's the first thing you think about when you wake up?
I should exercise shouldn't I ?
I should exercise shouldn't I ?
Would you forgive infidelity on the part of your spouse?
No
How many rings before you answer the phone?
Well I don't have a cell phone and I screen home calls
so could be many.
so could be many.
Do you know how to keep secrets?
Yes
Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
I would say I am a pretty quiet, but I will fight with anyone who
messes with the people I love.
Do you tell your honest age?
Yes
What's under your bed?
Dust and shoes
Have you missed school or work due to the weather?
Have you missed school or work due to the weather?
No
How long have you had this blog?
Just passed my one year Anniversary last week!
Just passed my one year Anniversary last week!
4 comments:
Enjoyed your answers! I love these little questionaire thingys too. =)
Thanks I had a lot of fun joining in.
It's fun getting to know each other better. For some reason your blog doesn't show up on my feed anymore even though I still see me on your friends list. The last post showing for you is "Prayers needed. Thank you" Not sure if this is a problem on my end or yours, but I thought I would let you know.
Thanks for letting me know. I actually checked the settings and my feed was on none, I changed it to short feed, I wonder if that makes a difference. I hope so.
Post a Comment