Favorite Photos

Monday, November 21

San Fran Weekend

So this past weekend we went on our last family vaca before I leave. I have an uncle and aunt who live in San Fransisco and it was a long trip in the car but well worth it. I have to say on the way up there I had a terrible cold and was pretty miserable but was able to enjoy the rest of the trip sat and Sunday.  I just wanted to share some of my photos and send a little message to my uncle. Thanks for a great weekend we had a fabulous time cant wait till the next time we will be able to get together.





The whole fam clan.

My Aunt and Uncle and their new addition!

12 comments:

Tara said...

I have never been to SF but really really really want to go one day!
The pics are beautiful. So glad you had a great time.
Hope you are feeling better.

Kelsey said...

Looks fun! We have friends in San Fran and Eduardo and I always talk about how we went to go went he gets back :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics Lisa. Have a safe trip back!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I've never been before, but I keep hearing great things about the city

Unknown said...

Looks like a blast! Not long until you are back down here, huh?

That must be exciting!

Hope all is going well.

Jackie said...

I love SF and I can't wait to take my girls into "The City." My parents live about an hour south, so we'll definetly be making the trip. When will you be heading back down to Mexico?

Unknown said...

Thanks Tara, feeling much better. You should definetly put it on your list of places to visit. It is such a pretty city.


Kelsey, that would be so much fun for you guys. I hope it happens for you guys soon.

Rubireyes, Thank you. It was a long 8 hour ride in the rain but we made it.

Unknown said...

Laura, It is an amazing city. So many different cultures, foods and interesting tourist sites. Its a beautiful city it seems almost year around.

Valerie, Yeah I only have a few days left and I cant wait to get back to Javi.

Jackie, I will be back in town by next week. I cant wait to see you pictures from your visit with the girls.

Unknown said...

Awesome pics, as usual! I will drag you to Veracruz as official photograph for our church wedding in a couple of years!
Looks like you had fun!
Have a safe trip back down here.

Unknown said...

Aww thanks Stephanie.

lovemylegality said...

Your pictures are so beautiful! I wish I was good at taking pictures...

Unknown said...

Thank you. I just take pictures of everything I can and then see what I can do with them later. I love editing and adjusting them.