Favorite Photos

Saturday, November 12

11-11-11


I am so excited to say that I have made it through my first year as a blogger and I loved it. I want to share this day with all of you because it is also my 24th birthday. It has been great becoming apart of this community and having the feeling of belonging.
 Last year at this time I was pretty much a wreck, our lives turned upside down and any plans for our future were going down the drain. It was all of you who helped me make my decision of taking the big step to move and keep my family together. Never once in my life did I think I'd say "Yes I am living in Mexico" and "Yes I actually like it." I don't think the weird looks of, are you crazy? ever going to stop, but I don't regret my decision. Being apart of this community has let me be open to my future and accept what challenges we have been given. It has taken us a long time to get to this point but at least together we are able to start making plans for our future and move on with our lives. Knowing that we are not alone in this makes all the difference and I am excited and ready for the future and  to the next step.
So to my next year as a blogger!!!!!

9 comments:

Barb said...

Belated happy birthday and blogiversary, Lisa!

Unknown said...

Thank you Barb!!

Tara said...

Congratulations on your 1 year Blogaversary! Thanks for stopping by mine. I'm addicted to expat blogs so you'll probably be seeing a lot of me here. LOL
Thanks for introducing yourself.
I look forward to a new found friendship!
Take care!

Unknown said...

Thanks Tara!! Im addicted also, I love meeting new people on my journey. You are welcome to stop by as much as you'd like. You take care also and I am sure I'll be talking to you soon.

Kelsey said...

Happy birthday and congrats on the blogging! I'm glad you hear you are doing so well :)

Estrellita said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Estrellita and Kelsey Gracias Amigas I am definetly in a better place now.

Jackie said...

Happy Belated Birthday and congratulations for your first year of blogging! I really enjoy reading your blog and so here's to many more years to come! :)

Unknown said...

Aww Thank you Jackie. I am so glad that I have come this far and met so many good friends and great people along the way.