Favorite Photos

Sunday, September 25

Photos from my last days in Jalisco

I have now been home for a week, but thought I would share some of the photos from my last days in Jalisco.





These were from the plaza for " El Grito"
I very much enjoyed my first Mexican Independence day.




Photos of me with my new family. We were celebrating the 3 Birthday's of my sobrina, suegro y cunada.
I wanted to make a really cute cake but did the best with what I had. I
really need to take some more decorating supplies back with me.

8 comments:

Estrellita said...

You take such beautiful photos!

Anonymous said...

What a great family!

Enjoy your time back home :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Lisa. The cake looks delicious.

Moving to Nayarit/Mazatlan said...

Hola Amiga,
Nice Pics, the Pastel looks Yummy with the fruit on top. You take care and enjoy your days here in the states..Bendiciones

Unknown said...

Gracias ladies!!

Jackie said...

Love the photos! And your cake looks delicious! I bet your "new" family misses you!

Contessa said...

You did what one does in Mexico, just make do. The cake looks great!

Unknown said...

Jackie, Thank you, and I hope so because I sure do miss them.

Contessa, lol thats right. Gracias.