Favorite Photos

Friday, April 20

Monthly Questions?????

1. Name three things you have a fear of.
        Snakes
        Heights
        Anthing bad happening to my family
       
       
2. Cheese or Fruit Pie       Fruit
    long or short hair        Long
    small town or big city    Small town close to big city
    Blue cheese or Ranch     Ranch
    White or Wheat Bread    Wheat
 
3. Have you ever won a contest?
       I came in second place in a Pie eating contest, it took me years to be able to eat another pie. lol

4. Would you rather camp out or stay in a Hilton?
      I would camp out, I loved doing it as a kid. Every time we went to the river we would stay out in our tents and have camp fires, I loved waking up to the quiet view of the water and sleeping under the stars.

5. Have you ever had surgery?
    I have had surgery in my mouth twice, once for my wisdom teeth and another to remove a little ball that had formed inside my lower lip.

6. Are you a planner or go with the flow kind of person?
   I think I am more of a planner but if I don't think I can control a situation to some point I will just say whatever happens happens .

7.If you could have anything to eat right now what would it be?
     A spicy chicken sandwhich and eggrolls from jack in the box. Oh with a Dr. Pepper. Yummy this is going to be my first meal when I visit the states.

8. What is your favorite type of flower?
    I prefer carnations to roses. Roses are nice but everyone gets them I want something different. And they are cheaper which javi loves.

9. Do you remember your dreams? Do you have any?
    I don't know why and it might be TMI but I almost never remember or think I have any dreams until its that time of the month. Only for about a week out of the month do I have bad dreams that I remember, all the rest of the days nothin.

10. What do you miss most about your childhood?
      Laughing with my brother and cousin, we would laugh so much we would actually get in trouble and all the family trips when my dad would wake us up and say lets go and we would end up somewhere new.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's your 3rd fear? lol. Have a great time in the US. Eat lots of Chinese food and Ice cream for me.

Unknown said...

Thank you!! I will be eating a lot, but in small protions lol. Thanks for pointing that out I will go fix it right now.

Isolated Existence. said...

Sorry I'm late with my answers. Hope you are having a great time..

http://isolated-existence.blogspot.com/2012/04/aprils-monthly-preguntas.html