Favorite Photos

Tuesday, February 21

Counting down the days to PV

I cant tell you how good it is to be back. It was horrible being cut off from everyone. I think I was having withdrawals. lol. Well my computer was working fine one day and then the battery started dying. Of course I go to plug it in and nothing. Crap now what. The computer died, we were told it would be 150 dollars if it was the battery or 70 if it was the charger. Turns out it was the charger. After I finally got the charger back I went to use the computer and the area that you move the mouse icon around on is not working. Luckily I brought a mouse with me only bad part is having to keep replacing the batteries.  I am planning on getting another computer when I go back to the states in the summer because I think I might go a little stir crazy if this happens again, not to mention I am planning on getting an online job soon. I think my computer had a good run, 5 years is a long time for a laptop.

Any who not to much has been going on the last couple weeks, keeping up with the daily routine of things. I did have a good valentines day though. Javi and I decided not to buy each other gifts and instead go out to a restaurant where we could both enjoy something nice together. Although we agreed he still came home with a box of chocolates. Yummy. Even though he had to go to work in the evening we went out to eat at a place that is known for the casuelas, which I have fallen in love with. This is the only way I will drink tequila. It is a mix of tequila, citrus fruits and soda. So Yummy. Javi specifically picked this place because he knew that I really like these drink. The only bad part was javi could not enjoy them with me, but we had a great few hours together.


Image Detail

Sadly I did not take m camera with me but I found this shot online of the drink.



 

Javi brought this home from work, he pulled the lucky number and won a prize. It is was so cute I did not want to eat it. I did crack and opened it, should of left it closed because it was so not as good as I thought it would be.

 I have some good news that I have not been able to share since I've been gone, this week Javi finally gets his vacation time. We have decided to take a drive to Puerto Vallarta, Yeah I am so excited!!! Javi's parents have never been to the beach and even though it would have been nice to have some time alone it will also be great to experience this with them. It started out with just us four going, but half way through the planning his sister and the kids decided to tag along. So we will be driving for around 5 hours in our blazer with 7.5 people (baby), luggage and food. It will be an interesting drive but hey, the more the merrier.

I know a lot of random crap in this post but just had to get you caught up. Sorry.


It is great to be back, I have missed reading all your blogs and keeping up with everyone. If you don't hear from me before the weekend I will be back with a load of photos from our trip.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're back! Enjoy your trip and take lots of pictures!!! I so want to go to Puerto Vallarta but, it is too far from us. For now, I will enjoy Tampico when we go to a friends wedding in May.

Barb said...

Welcome back!

Sounds like you had a nice V'day and your weekend at the beach sounds like it will be chaotic but fun. Looking forward to the photos.

Gringation Cancun said...

I've never heard of casuelas before, but they sound cool! I love tequila and I love fruit :)

Have fun in PV

Jackie said...

Welcome back to Blogland! I've missed keeping up with you and I can't wait to see the photos from Vallarta! Have a GREAT time!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time Lisa. I can't wait to see the pics.

Tara said...

I'm so glad you caught us up Lisa! Sounds like you had a great Valentine's Day! That was so sweet of your hubby to surprise you with chocolates.

That drink looks super delicioso! I've never seen or heard of it. I want to try it now!

Puerto Vallarta! Lucky you! I hope you guys have a great trip. I can't wait to read about it and see pics!

Angie said...

Hola Amiga,
Glad your computer is working and it was an easy fix. You have fun in PV its a very nice Puerto. Take care & Blessings.
Angie

Unknown said...

Stephanie, thank you. I for sure took a lot of pictures. My camera is always attached to me.

Barb, you can definetly say it was chaotic. LOl.

Laura, Thanks. Oh they are sooo good. Im sure you would love them.

Jackie, Thank you. I missed keeping up with everyone else also.

Rubi, Gracias, I have plenty of them to share. :)

Tara, It was really nice to have some alone time on V-day and the chocolates were so yummy.

Angie, Thank you I am so grateful also.