Favorite Photos

Monday, January 30

It's that time again

Alright ladies my monthly questionnaire is going around again. I have been gone for awhile and  thought this would be a great post to come back with. Remember to join in, love hearing everyone's answers. Here goes...

1. What is one chore that you hate doing the most?

I absolutely hate making the bed, I would rather do anything else.


2. When was the first time you had alcohol?

I think I was seventeen and having a girls night at home with my mom and a friend. She let us have a couple of Yeager bombs. Very tasty!!


3.What is one of the most embarrassing things that has ever happened to you?

Growing up I was not able to be embarrassed by much just because of my family. They always joked around and would do pretty much anything so you were in big trouble if you were easily embarrassed. I do remember one day being out in public and my mom grabbing one of my boobs and saying look how perky they are. REALLY!! I know she was just messing around with me, but after having things like that happen there is not to much that can embarrass me now.


4.If you could choose how would you want to die?

In my sleep of course, seems like the nicest and easiest way.


5. Would you rather see a movie at home or in the theater?

I would actually rather watch a movie at home just because I don't like to sit in one spot for that long but going to the theater, being in the atmosphere is fun.


6.  Two of your favorite musical artists and why?

1. Bruce Springsteen- Will always remind me of my family and great childhood memories.
2. Adele- no matter how bad I am feeling listening to her music is like therapy to me


7. Have you ever been to a karaoke bar and participated?

Have been to many, mostly because this used to be like a monthly thing my family would get together and do. I don't like to sing in front of strangers alone but I will go up with someone else.


8. Are you a people pleaser?

I think to some extent I am, I don't like people upset with me and I like doing things for others but if I don't agree or believe in something I will not do it just to make someone else happy. I am somewhere in the middle.


9. In high school what group were you apart of?

I would say, none at all. I had one good friend, who knew everyone in school. My school was not the nicest or best places though. It was one of those where when people asked you were you went and you told them they would say "Oh" and look at me with sympathy. It was kind of ghetto and there were always racial riots. I preferred to stay inside during lunch and not deal with the stupid and immature people I had to spend 8 hours out of my day with. So long answer I guess I was a Loner.


10. One thing you remember doing that upset your parents?

I remember when I was very small and home alone with my dad, I think he was in the living room watching TV. Well I must have been bored because I decided to stick pretty much the whole toilet paper roll down the toilet. After I flooded out the whole bathroom my dad was really pissed. lol oops.


11. First Hangover?

Well I am proud to say was just this last year. It was during my last visit to the states and I was having a great time with my aunt, uncles and my mom. The guncles invited us over for dinner and drinks. I usually don't like to loose control of anything so I always make sure I drink enough water so that I am still sober enough to make a logical decision. Well I did not have one drop of water that night. It took me a day and half to recover. Oh good times!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great survey Lisa! These are so much fun.

Isolated Existence. said...

Hi, I saw your questionnaire on Ruby's blog and decided to participate.

I agree about Adele's music. She's one my favorites too.

Here is my link.

http://isolated-existence.blogspot.com/2012/01/questionnaire.html

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining in girls.

insomnia said...

I saw this posted in the Chicas locas group on FB last night. Since I blog I thought I'd take part and it drummed up some memories...lol. My link is
http://insomnia-diarrheaofthemouth.blogspot.com/
Drop in:)

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining in. I will be sure to check out your blog.