Favorite Photos

Wednesday, October 5

What kind of artist are you?


So I just wanted to share with everyone how talented some of my family is (brag, sorry). The first shot is the front yard of my house and as you can see there was once grass. After javi left I had a hard time keeping it up and eventually there was only dirt and pine needles in the yard. After my parents moved in, my dad decided he would do a make over on the front and bring it some life.



He and my brother surprised me with this when I came back from my last trip.


Isnt it beautiful, they hand made all the rocks and put a whole bunch of beautiful flowers.


This last pix I had to share because this last week I got to find a little bit of the artist in me ( as my dad says) while working on my yard. All these rock in this picture me, my dad, and my brother made. It was a fun experience and just so javi would not feel left out I carved our initials on one the rocks.

9 comments:

Contessa said...

Very creative. I like the initial in the rock idea. A lovely garden.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, that looks nice! What are the rocks made of?

Jackie said...

Your house looks adorable! When I first was looking at the photos, I thought to myself, "How did they get all the rocks?" And then I read that you guys "made" them! What are they made of? It looks great and what a nice thing for your family to do! :)

America said...

That's beautiful!! How did they make the rocks???

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies. The rocks are actually made out of concrete. We shaped each rock ourselves and dusted on some different colors. Isnt it cool, we got to create them however we wanted.

Anonymous said...

That is cool Lisa. I never would have thought to "make" rocks. What a great idea.

Anonymous said...

That is cool Lisa, I never would have thought to "make" rocks. The yard looks gorgeous.

Tara said...

Gorgeous! The house and yard are lovely!

Unknown said...

Gracias Tara, my dad and brother did an awesome job.