I'm so sorry I cant be with you on your birthday. Just want to say that I love you so
much and miss you everyday. Thank you for always pushing me to be a better person,
to stay strong and to always be positive. Thank you for always making me laugh
(I told you that is why I keep You. Just Kidding)
and for taking me on my first adventure in a new country. I know we did not plan this
for our future, but I believe it will be a good thing and that we can make it through
anything together. I cant wait to see you and give you a big hug and Kiss.
My Favorite Pictures of us!!!
Joni and Daddy
I love you because,
1. You are so cute my babe, I cant take my eyes off you
2. You are always positive
3. You are always strong
4. You can always make me laugh
5. You are a great Daddy and showed me what kind of dad you would be to our kids
6. You want to take care of us and try and do the best thing for our future
7. You always try to help others no matter what
8. You are so smart (Mr. Smarty Pants)
9. You will do anything to take care of our families
10. I get to spend the rest of my life with you
Te Amo y extrano Baby!! Feliz Cumpleanos!!! Besos.
1. You are so cute my babe, I cant take my eyes off you
2. You are always positive
3. You are always strong
4. You can always make me laugh
5. You are a great Daddy and showed me what kind of dad you would be to our kids
6. You want to take care of us and try and do the best thing for our future
7. You always try to help others no matter what
8. You are so smart (Mr. Smarty Pants)
9. You will do anything to take care of our families
10. I get to spend the rest of my life with you
Te Amo y extrano Baby!! Feliz Cumpleanos!!! Besos.
9 comments:
That was sweet! Happy birthday to him and hope that the two of you get to see each other soon!
Hi Lisa! When you get back to Mexico, you can celebrate a belated birthday and I agree, the first photo of the two of you is awesome!
Cheryl Thank you I hope we get to see eachother soon too.
Gracias Jackie, yea it will definetly be a belated birthday celebration.
Cute pictures and cute post! I know what it is like to be away from the hubby, hope you guys are together soon. Do you know when that will be?
Trinidad, thanks. No I am not sure yet, but it seems like every time I leave it gets harder to be away for so long.
Happy birthday, Javi. Hopefully the two of you can be together soon.
Gracias Barb. I hope for this also!!
Awww... Lisa I had no idea you guys were apart right now!! I really need to catch up!!!
That picture is really awesome of you two!!!
Really sweet post.... :)
Ell Cancun Thank you. Yea we have been apart for about month a half now but I hope to see him soon.
Post a Comment