Favorite Photos

Saturday, July 21

I Do................

Everyone we finally made it. July 18 we were officially married!!! I am so excited that we have a way to share this with all our family and friends. Wed morning we went over to the registro civil to make sure we had all our paperwork together and how much it was going to cost us. Well when we got there the judge said that we would have to come back that afternoon or wait until the next week. So we rushed home got dressed, I called my mom to let her know the news, got our two witnesses and off we went. It cost us 1000 pesos, 500 more than if we were both born here in Mexico. We had to fill out some last minute paperwork and then that was it. We went into the judges room and we were married. After the ceremony us and our witnesses had to sign some paperwork and we were all done. It was a quick afternoon so we decided to have dinner with Javi's family a few days later and celebrate. So like the last time I am using a video to share the day with everyone. Click on the link and  Enjoy!!!
Just Married

10 comments:

Tara said...

Felicidades! Thanks for sharing your slide show. I enjoyed your pics. Blessings to you and Javi of a long happy life together!

Unknown said...

Aww congrats!!!! Enjoy being a newlywed!!!

You 2 make a beautiful couple!!!!

Jackie said...

Great video! I'm so happy for both of you! Wishing you a life full of love and happiness!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Congrats you 2!! Loved that dress you had on as well, so cute!!!

I was totally enjoying that song until it stopped working :( I tried it a few times but couldn't get it back. What song was it?

One Small Voz said...

Felicidades amiga! Best wishes to you and Javi.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Lisa! You both look so happy and I wish you all the best. I'm glad you guys are now married after all the crazy loops you had to jump through but it is all worth it. Enjoy this new chapter in your life! :)

Unknown said...

Tara, gracias Amiga!!

Stephanie, Thank you. Yes we are definitely going to enjoy this time before with start making family plans :)

Jackie, Thank you so much for all your help and support.

Fritp, Thanks, luckily I had brought that with me the last time I came from the states. It was the only thing I had with white on it. Yea I love that song too. It was by adele off of her 21 album. I used another song off of their for the engagement video also.

One small voz, Gracias!! We are very excited and still getting used to the idea at the same time :)

Gaby, Thank you.I am definitely glad we are done with all that paper work. Now time to relax and enjoy lol.

L-Bo said...

Felicidades! What a process! but you two are stronger for it! Best wishes!

Contessa said...

Congratulations, we have been married 25 years on July 18th. I have some wedding photos on the blog of that day.

Unknown said...

L-Bo, Gracias. I agree everything we have had to do together can only make us stronger.

Contessa, Thank you. And congrats.