Favorite Photos

Friday, April 8

Leaving in the Morning

I'm so excited for tomorrow, the day has finally come. My parents are going to be dropping me off at the airport tomorrow and  I will be getting into Guadalajara around 6pm. I cant wait to see Javi and his family it has been 8 long weeks. I am not to excited to leave my own family here in the states especially with everything that has been happening lately, but I'm ready to start my new journey in Mexico. It has been a year since everything happened  and I am so grateful that I had all the support of my family and Javier's to get us through this. I never could have done it alone.
 It has been a rough couple of weeks for me and Javier with him not being able to find a job, and us being apart, but I have a feeling that are going to start looking up. Positive Thinking here. Well I will be back on asap and keep everyone updated. Adios.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

How long are you going for? Have a safe trip!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Hope to hear from you soon to see how things are in your part of mexico

Jackie said...

Wow Lisa! So happy to hear that you're back in Mexico. I've gotten a second job, so I haven't been able to blog/read other blogs like I did before, but as I'm writing this, you're probably here! Good luck with everything and I hope things work themselves out. Keep us all updated.

Gretchen said...

Buen Viaje, Lisa! Things are going to work out, you'll see! Way to stay positive. Can't wait to hear how things progress for you.

Unknown said...

Hey everyone sorry so late but I have been having problems with my computer.

@ Rebecca well this is the big move actually to his home town. Until our plans change again which everyone could possibly be hearing about in the near future.

@gringation thank you. I will be keeping everyone updated as much as possible.

@ Jackie I thought you have been missing lately. Thank you Congrats on the new job, hope you are enjoing it.

@Lorraine Gracias! cant wait for all my new adventures to begin.